Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The press: interview to Jaime Aymerich on Dona Risa



IN THE PICTURE JAIME AYMERICH IS DONA RISA


D. Jaime, how are you? J. I'm fine, thanks. D. Jaime, let's talk about your new show, Dona Risa. J. Dona Risa is a tv program that makes people laugh and during which people enjoy their time. We need programs that make the public feel fine, because laughing is necessary for our souls. You smile, laugh and feel good: that's the effect of Dona Risa. D. Who are your colleagues acting in Dona Risa? J. Well, what I want to point out is that I'm very lucky because I work with a really professional cast, made of great human beings. D. How does it feel to have your own show? J. As I said before, what makes me enthusiastic is working with excellent commediants. D. This is a great year for you, Jaime. Are you happy? J. Surely I am and this program has the target of making happy the people who watch it. Dona Risa should make the public forget his problems, smile and laugh. D. Jaime, is Dona Risa the greatest target so far reached in your artistic career? J. Surely this is one of the most important. It's a comedy and I have the purpose of make the public smile. Nowadays the world needs to laugh. Doesn't it? D. Will Dona Risa be programmed on Sky? J. Actually I don't know. I hope so. D. How is Dona Risa built? How many characters act in it? J. There's an old woman who I love so much, whose name is Dona Felipa; there's a gentleman thief; there's a person managing the OROSCOPO and there's a professor. And there are many other characters. D. Your Californian Club is very happy about this your great artistic target. J. Many thanks. Greetings to all the beautiful Californian people. Best regards everybody!

JAIME AYMERICH