Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Your Voice Your voice in the silence of my life, The days all equal ones! Your beautiful voice, Good with love It is my friend! Perhaps with commocion and cry because dear fermar the time ! Because this pretty the moment That I am writing The tears arrive gives Eyes in my face! Thousand and thousand thanks to have to me this so great gift: To feel your wonderful voice! Donatella HO SCRITTO QUESTA POESIA PER JAIME I PRIMI TEMPI CHE L AVEVO CONOSCIUTO PENSO QUASI 18 ANNI FA ED ERA LA PRIMA VOLTA CHE GLI PARLAVO AL TELEFONO, CREDETEMI COMPLETAMENTE STREGATA DALLA SUA VOCE , JAIME HA UNA VOCE MERAVIGLIOSA CHE TI PENETRA DENTRO TI VA DRITTA AL CUORE.E HO DECISO DI SCRIVERE QUESTA POESIA PER LUI. TI VOGLIO BENE JAIME DEL MIO CUORE.



Your Voice
Your voice in the silence of my life,
The days all equal ones!
Your beautiful voice,
Good with love
It is my friend!
Perhaps with commocion and cry
because dear fermar the time !
Because this pretty the moment
That I am writing
The tears arrive gives
Eyes in my face!
Thousand and thousand thanks
to have to me this so great gift:
To feel your wonderful voice!

Donatella
HO SCRITTO QUESTA POESIA PER JAIME I PRIMI TEMPI CHE L AVEVO CONOSCIUTO PENSO QUASI 18 ANNI FA ED ERA LA PRIMA VOLTA CHE GLI PARLAVO AL TELEFONO, CREDETEMI COMPLETAMENTE STREGATA DALLA SUA VOCE , JAIME HA UNA VOCE MERAVIGLIOSA CHE TI PENETRA DENTRO TI VA DRITTA AL CUORE.E HO DECISO DI SCRIVERE QUESTA POESIA PER LUI. TI VOGLIO BENE JAIME DEL MIO CUORE.