Saturday, May 06, 2006

ITALIA LA POESIA MARAVILLOSA QUE JAIME HA ESCRITO POR EL MI PAIS


Italia
Beautiful as the eyes of a woman,Soft as the sand of the sea,You make me dream like a child,Who never tasted the life.In my agony I see your smile,Calling me from your heart,Si, my italia in the night,I just know that you are fine.I can see with my hands,And I can touch with my eyes,But i'm with you in my mind,My italia in my arms...You are sweet and you are kind,With my love you can buy, All the passion you have,My italia in my heart.
Jaime Aymerich
ESTA ES UNA POESIA LINDISSIMA DE JAIME DEDICATA AL MI PAIS QUE INICIA CON PALABRAS MARAVILLOSAS COMO:" LINDISSIMOS SON LOS OJOS DE UNA MUJER!!!!!!!!!!!!!" MIL GRACIAS JAIME POR PONER TERNURA, CARINO Y AMOR EN TU POESIAS ERES UN POETA MARAVILLOSO QUE HACE SONAR !!!!!!!!! QUE ENCANTAS CON TUS DULCES PALABRAS, TI VOGLIO UN BENE IMMNENSO

CON TAN AMOR
dony querida